Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring Break 2013

We've sprung into Spring Break with a champagne toast! 



And then I promptly hired a sitter so Chuck and I could go on a date.  We actually had dinner and saw a movie.  I can't remember the last time we went out for just the sake of going out.  It was fantastic!  We saw the movie Argo - which was incredible.  I highly recommend it.  I couldn't believe how suspenseful it was even though I knew how it would end.  So worth seeing. Excellent movie.

Now, here I am with all three kids in the house.  All of them are in their underwear watching cartoons.  I imagine I will have to get them dressed at some point, but it's rather lovely just acting like couch potatoes for now.

Hope you all are enjoying your Spring Break!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If уou woulԁ like to tаke а good dеal from this ρost
thеn you haνе to aρply such stratеgiеs to
yοur won blog.

Heгe іs my homеρage - commercial deep fat fryers