Thursday, March 6, 2014

Movie Quote #1: Revisited

Last night we watched the movie from my very first Movie Quote on this blog.  Can you believe it?  So, let's see how well you all remember such a thing.  Here's the quote again.  Anyone know what it's from?  And, Chuck, you can't answer since you were here (even if you are my only reader).
I don't want to sell anything, buy anything, or process anything as a career. I don't want to sell anything bought or processed, or buy anything sold or processed, or process anything sold, bought, or processed, or repair anything sold, bought, or processed. You know, as a career, I don't want to do that.
Sooooo???? Any guesses?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea

Jason B said...

I am sitting at my desk avoiding work and thinking what is Theresa up to and somehow I get to cruise in and get to guess the movie quote.
"Say Anything" is a good movie