Thursday, December 6, 2012

Movie Quote 101

Okay, enough with the softball movie quotes.  Here's a more recent Christmas movie with a quote that will challenge even the best of you guys.  We own this movie and it is pretty damn funny.  If you haven't seen it, I recommend you rent it, Netflix it, or whatever:

Cassie! That marker in your mouth, I peed on it!


Anyone?  Here's another one, just in case you need it:
You were my friend, Darryl. You were my best friend. We grew up together, we rode bikes together, we used to smell each others hands. But now you're sleeping with my mom and it's a little bit weird for me. Can you appreciate that?


Man, I'm cracking up just reading this!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I just watched this one for the first time a couple of days ago and it was pretty funny. "Four Christmases"