Wednesday, November 27, 2013

My "someday" has arrived . . . almost.

Just in case you were wondering where I've been.  This is what I was doing in November (in addition to being a mommy and practicing law part time):
 
 
 
Thanks to Chucky Love, my incessant supporter.
 
I didn't tell anyone other than Chuck . . . even my kids.
 
And, no you cannot read it . . . yet.
 
Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!
 
 
P.S. For those of you who don't know what this is, you can read about it HERE.  I had to explain it to Chuck at the end of October.  The only thing a person has to do to become a "WINNER" is write 50,000 words of a novel, so it's not really a competition where I was chosen a winner or anything like that.  I just wrote 50,000 words - actually, 51,136 words to be exact - with more to come.  The story is not even close to being complete.  Anyway, that's the gist of it.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Awesome. Looking forward to reading it when it is done.

Angie said...

Holy crap! I just saw this! CONGRATULATIONS! What an awesome accomplishment. I am so proud of you and goodness, you're such a wonderful role model for the rest of us. Don't laugh...you really are. :)