Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Because I'm happy!

Oh my goodness!  Have you ever looked up and realized you are perfectly happy?  And then promptly freaked out because something is surely about to go horribly wrong????  Yes, I guess I am a pessimist, but right now I am ridiculously happy!

The kids are in school and doing well.  Luke and George love soccer.  Evie has joined choir and loves it.  She has a best friend here named Kelsey.  Luke and George have friends too.  Evie has straight As.  Luke has As and Bs.  I have no idea what G's grades are yet.

The house is beautiful.  The weather is currently beautiful.  Everyone is healthy and happy.  I just can't stand how wonderful it is.  And now we have this new sweet puppy added to our family.  I am beyond happy.  He's my birthday present and he's all mine.  So far, we think we've decided on the name Francis (aka Frank).  He's a chiweenie and he's approximately 10 weeks old.  He's ridiculously cute, which is a good thing since he's still having accidents in the house.

The pets are starting to get used to him, but the rest of them are all old or cranky so there's a lot of hissing and growling when the puppy gets too rambunctious!


As for me, I'm in love!

3 comments:

Brandy said...

What a cutie!!!!

Unknown said...

Forget everything you've heard about stay-at-home moms. A new generation is starting their own businesses, article writer, wordpress, data entry, data mining, data management, seo, smo, digital marketing, amazon, ebay, ioffer, magento, blogging and working at home. We give you one opportunity for earn money only on freelancer!

Unknown said...

Hi guys,
Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
If someone want to know more about those working mothers I think this is the right place for you!