Thursday, November 10, 2011

George Story

I was informed by one of George's teachers about the following story. She said that she was changing his diaper.

[As soon as she said that, I was certain she was going to divulge some anecdotal story about him playing with his penis. I sighed and braced myself for the worst.]

Instead, she said that he was blinking his eyes quickly. She demonstrated, looking like a debutant batting her eyes at a prospective beau.

She asked him, "George? What are you doing?"

He looked at her and replied, "My brain is making the light blink." And then he kept blinking.

Seriously? His brain? Where does he come up with this stuff? I sure don't know, but he sure is cute.


See his Eeyore tail?

These two are cute also.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I was the same way!! I honestly thought that if I would shut my eyes, the world was dark for everyone else too!

Amy Burnham said...

luke is a blanket hog