Friday, June 8, 2012

Mr. Rogers

I adore Mr. Rogers.  Grew up watching him.  Thought he was a little dorky, but still I found myself glued to watching his shows.  He's so great.  I'm sad my kids don't watch him because I just loved his show.  So, I was a little skeptical when I heard about this viral video called "Garden of Your Mind", but now that I've watched it, I'm a fan.



I hope it brings a smile to your face like it did mine. Reminicent, sweet, and comforting. That's what Mr. Rogers is to me.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I always like the fact that he talked softly and gentley while he was also teaching chilren to put things in their place, like hanging up your sweater when you come inside.

FW Atty said...

Love Mr Rogers! Loved the make believe land with the trolley! And he taught me how to properly bury a pet fish

Theresa said...

I read somewhere that all his sweaters were made by his mother. How sweet is that?!