Tuesday, September 18, 2012

All About Evie

Evie was assigned her first school project for first grade.  She has to do a presentation called "All About Me."  I'm grateful that this should be a pretty easy project.  She has to include five facts about herself written down in her very best handwriting and be creative about how to present it.  I'm just not very creative, so we came up with five facts and then decided to take pictures showing those five facts.  I'm printing out the pictures and then she can glue them to a posterboard.  You are lucky because I'm giving you a preview of her presentation.

Evie

Evie likes peanut butter sandwiches.

Evie has two brothers and zero sisters.

Evie has two dogs.

Evie has an American Girl doll.

Evie loves Barbies.

Now you know all about Evie!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love those pictures. What a special little girl. :)

Angela said...

She looks just like her mama: beautiful!

Lisa said...

She's precious!