Friday, January 18, 2013

Damn, it's early.

I have three children at home with me today because the kids have no school today.  The little stinkers woke up at 6:40 a.m. this morning, ready to go, bright and bushy-tailed, and entirely too happy to be awake.  What the hell happened?!  These are the same kids that refuse to wake up on weekdays.  They groan, moan, roll, kick, and throw things when you wake them up at 7:00 to get ready for school (they are very much like their mother).  So, what in the world caused them to wake up all happy and shiney this morning when they didn't have to go to school and I had the chance to sleep in?!  Argh!

They've been pretty well behaved despite their early morning.  And they were great when I dragged them along with me on my Wheels on Meals deliveries today.  They were great!  Nonetheless, I'm certain that a bottle of wine will be in my hands by 5:00 p.m.

Happy weekend, folks!

No comments: