Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Super Hero Murphy

Murphy was hanging from our dining room light fixture this morning, wearing a cape and acting like a flying super hero.  The kids are amazed by him.  They wanted to know where he got his cape.  Evie came up with the answer: Santa gave it to him!  Love this!  I keep hearing, "Murphy is so AWESOME this year!"


Anyway, my movie choice last night was A Charlie Brown Christmas.  Did you watch it with the heart of a child? I did!  Always one of my favorite parts of Christmas.

If you remember, last year, we went to Disney World for our Christmas vacation. It was insane and fun and wonderful!  It was also the kids' first chance to fall in love with the magic of Disney.  In a bizzare twist of fate and circumstances, it turns out we have been offered a chance to go on a Disney cruise this year just before Christmas.  Can you imagine?!  I just found out yesterday that in two weeks I'm going on a CRUISE!!!  ...with three kids, of course.  Unfortunately, no hubby since he has to work.  Still, I'm so freaking excited!  If you've gone on one of these before, please send tips my way.  Our very first cruise ever was this year, so I'm still a newbie!  So excited to visit the Bahamas for the first time, and so incredibly grateful to my brother Tom and my sister-in-law-that's-more-like-a-sister Jennifer that they invited us to be a part of their family vacation.  I know my kids are going to love hanging out with their cousin Rocky on this amazing trip!  I told them about it yesterday, and here's their reaction.  I'm pretty sure they thought I was pulling their leg - which we do a lot of around here.


 George is pretty worried though because he thinks it is going to keep him from having a proper birthday party since we are going to have to reschedule his due to the timing.  I think he'll get over it!

No comments: