Friday, December 12, 2014

What? What?

I am so excited to tell you that I'm updating this blog from the comfort of my living room couch.  I know this may seem silly and inconsequential to all of you, but this is HUGE news.  I am using my new (well, refurbished) MacBook Air to post this.  It is an amazing thing!  It took no time at all to set up!  I opened the box 10 minutes ago!  Isn't this amazing?!  I haven't had a working laptop in years.  I'm so dang excited!

Maybe now I'll update more often!  Maybe more movie quotes because I'll be able to post while watching TV!  Maybe, just maybe, I'll work more - which is actually why I made the purchase in the first place!

Okay, so that's it!  Just had to get this out there and tell you all how freaking amazing this is!!!  Welcome to the 21st century, Professional Mother!

No comments: