I had this genius idea to post "10 Things You Don't Know About Me" but then I realized that there is no way I could come up with 3 things, much less 10 because I blurt out everything about myself and what I'm thinking without any filter. Those of you who know me, can verify this fact - and seriously, who really reads this who doesn't know me, right?
So, I changed my mind and decided to go with "10 Things You Don't Know About Chuck." Oh, and I'm certain he'll truly appreciate me sharing this on the internet. If not, then this is just a way for me to force him into the internet world (kicking and screaming). So, here you go:
1. Chuck was in a bike wreck in college that almost tore his ear completely off. It was so bad he doesn't even remember what happened after the wreck. If you ask him to show you the scars, he probably won't oblige, but I'll gladly point them out.
2. Chuck was skinny-skinny until he turned 5 years old which is when he started wearing "husky" pants. What a cutie pie he must've been.
3. Chuck had an eraser-head haircut when I met him. Yeah . . . um . . . that didn't last.
4. Chuck insists that we must have a bottle of Jagermeister in the freezer at all times. I can't remember the last time he ever had a drink of Jagermeister at the house or anywhere else.
5. Chuck thinks better with a dry erase marker in his hand (just like the way Tom Cruise's character in A Few Good Men thinks better with a bat in his hand).
6. Chuck's favorite kind of beer is "free beer". Okay, you may have known that one.
7. Chuck used to be a nail bitter but quit cold turkey when he got his first job out of college.
8. Chuck drank just one beer on his 21st birthday.
9. Chuck does not like to carry anything in his pockets or anywhere else on his body. But, I'm not sure he counts his phone since it seems to be permanently attached to his hand.
10. Chuck likes to brag about how much he can bench press. It's usually stated as, "You know . . . I can bench press you." Then he gives a little wink and nod, and lifts his eyebrows. I usually just shake my head, roll my eyes, and say, "I know, I know."