Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movie Quote 67

Okay, yes it's another movie quote, but there is more to this than usual. Chuck and I have a bet.

You may not know this, but you could probably guess it based on my blog, but Chuck and I regularly quote movies back and forth to each other. It's not like a competition or anything - more like when a quote from a movie fits the conversation. For example, Chuck was driving me around last night and had to take me back to my car that was parked outside the sushi restaurant where we had dinner. When I was finally ready to go home, I got in the car and said, "Take me to . . ." and we both finished, "The Volcano!" (instead of saying "Take me to my car.") Yes, we're total dorks. Yes, we're "retarded for each other", as my friend Roger describes it. But, we both love the movie Joe Versus the Volcano and that is one of the quotes from the movie.

So, when I said the following movie quote which consists of a single word, and Chuck didn't get it, I was appalled that he didn't know this. I insisted that most people would totally get this, especially after I told him the movie that it came from. He, on the other hand, disagreed with my statement that most people would be able to identify this movie quote. So, please settle our bet so that one of us (Chuck) can pay off the other (Theresa).

Here it is, Movie Quote 67: Ditto.

10 comments:

Mom said...

Ghost

Anonymous said...

duh.... Ghost...... Ditto CAB

Theresa said...

Woohoo! Thanks for the help ladies!

Jess said...

Everyone else already answered but DUH, Chuck. Most every woman who was alive in the eighties would know this!

Theresa said...

Jess - There was a caveat to our bet that if only the Bowmans knew the answer then I wouldn't win. Glad I've got so many people on my side. I really need someone who isn't a Bowman or related to me to answer.

Anonymous said...

Crap.

-Chuck

Anonymous said...

Aww Ghost, of course.

Jason Bowman said...

Well, I am late to the game, but I am sorry Chuck, even I knew that one.

Theresa said...

Thanks everyone! I win, I win, I WIN!

Lisa said...

OBVIOUSLY from Ghost!! Sheesh, chuck!!