Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy birthday to Luke!

It's Luke's birthday today.  My, how he has grown!  I adore him. I love him. I yell at him. I laugh with him.  It's all wonderful. Every moment is frustrating, wonderful, and perfect.  I can't believe that he's half way to being an adult.  How amazing!

He's having a rock climbing party Sunday afternoon and we are going out to dinner tonight as a family.  His choice is Papasitos.  I'm not sure why because all he eats there is rice burritos. Weird!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let
you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same outcome.

Stop by my website; advantage multi for dogs cheap