Monday, April 8, 2013

It's been a doozy of a weekend.

Sooooo . . . . I just got back from a girls trip to New Orleans and I'm whipped!  It was sooo much fun, but I'm exhausted and plan to spend the entire day recovering and detoxifying myself.  I'm really not at my best today. In fact, I put two different shoes on George this morning and didn't even notice it until we were leaving Starbucks. 

Two left feet . . .


Needless to say, we had to go home and straighten it all out.


Here's a glimpse into the fun that made today's lethargy all worth it.




Just checking in and ready to experience NOLA!


I like to title this, "So a doctor and a lawyer enter a bar . . . ."

Bloody Mary!  I drank more of these than anything else.  I love the pickled green bean garnish!


Coffee.  Yum!

After dinner and headed out to the clubs!

Fun at the club!

 
Poolside with a pina colada.  Ahhh.

And that concludes an abbreviated documentary of my weekend (edited in order to protect my reputation).



4 comments:

Angie said...

That looks awesome! That is really neat that you had the opportunity to hang out with so many great ladies. Fabulous!

Lisa said...

love the pic of you and the coffee! you look great!

Theresa said...

Thanks Lisa!

Joan said...

The coffee picture is a super picture of you!