Thursday, February 9, 2012

Updates

Quick random updates:


1. I beat my brother, Tom, by 68 points in a game of Words With Friends. Bam!

2. I finally got my car registration updated, after it had been expired since June 2011.

3. I am now practicing employment law, just in case you hadn't heard.

4. It is George's girlfriend's birthday today. Her name is Isabel and she is definitely too good for him. What a lucky guy.

5. Luke is now on ADD medication and I'm thrilled.

6. Evie celebrated 100 days of school yesterday with a poster that had 100 foam hearts stuck to it in groups of fives. She was thrilled.

7. I have to sue someone today, so this is all I had time for.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I wish you could come here and represent me!

Do you know who Morgan Spurlock is? I was thinking that he looks somewhat like a grown-up version of George.