Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Carpe Diem!

I was totally going to post about myself today, because, let's face it, I really like to talk about myself and my family.  However,  I found somebody else that is way more interesting and way more important to post about today.  I'm late to the party on this one, and sad to be so late.  But, I hope you will visit this blog called Avery's Bucket List.  It is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.  Ever.  These people are amazing!

Avery's parents started this blog to allow their sweet daughter to add things to her bucket list after she was diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) - an incurable genetic disease that would prevent her from from living past 18 months.  Avery passed away yesterday, but she led an extraordinary life.  She has inspired me to do the same. Carpe Diem!

No comments: