Thursday, May 10, 2012

Strange Things I See At My House

A couple weeks ago we had a big group of people over at our house to celebrate Luke's first communion.  There were 10 kids under the age of 8, which lends to chaos throughout the house.  Luckily, we tried to keep them playing upstairs to isolate the mess and the noise.  After we cleared out the house and got all the kids to bed (among the ridiculous mess, because I wasn't about to clean it up at 10:30 at night), I wandered into my bathroom to brush my teeth.  When I looked down at bathroom counter there were little black hairs all over.   It looked like a man with a black beard had given himself a trim and I couldn't figure out (1) who had a black beard; or (2) why in the world he would trim his beard in my bathroom and leave such a mess.

And then I figured it out.

These scissors were used

 



to cut the bristles off of this brush.


















Mystery solved.  And one more thing to add to the list I've started called "Strange Things I See at My House"

Also on that list is this:



















Hello Kitty wearing a pair of Luke's tighty-whities.


Any my little George meeting me at the front door wearing a princess dress.



2 comments:

FWAtty said...

Seriously LOL! Your kids crack me up!

Angie said...

One has to wonder just what goes on in the mind of a child...and then you realize that you kind of don't want to know. :)

At least, I assume it was all child-created.... :)