Thursday, October 4, 2012

What day is it???

After a couple friends of mine expressed concern regarding my lack of posting (or depressing posting), I want you to know I'm really just fine.  I'm swamped at work - and I mean way more than usual - so that makes posting difficult.  Plus, if you remember last year, I was involved in a night golf tournament and wine tasting benefiting our local Lighthouse for the Blind.  {See more Here} or {Here} Well, I'm doing it again this year and the big day is TOMORROW!  So, I'm fielding lots of last-minute details and still trying to keep my head above water at work while we prepare for a very lengthy trial.  Sadly, I haven't been home at all this week so I'm missing my babies and my mother, who is here for a visit.  I miss Chuck too, by the way.  So we are trudging forward with a big trial that will likely eat up my time in October, which is fine.  Unfortunately, it means I won't get to have a leisurely fall, but that's okay too.

Hope you all are having an absolutely fabulous Champagne Thursday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tuesday!! It's your Birthday!! Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!!
Hope you get to have a super day filled with lots of love and fun.
Love from your Big Sister<3 Joanie

Theresa said...

Thanks Joan!