Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Quiet Week

It's official.  There are now two children sick at my house.  I hope they are feeling better by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.  George and Evie both have sinus infections.  George has been on antibiotics, but I'm still trying to treat Evie with just Sudafed.  I'm hoping we can get it all taken care of.  I dread having to go to the doctor's office during flu season.  I feel like we are just asking to get sick when we visit.

On another note, I have to tell you that it is simply beautiful here in Fort Worth.  The weather is perfect, families are joining together, school is out, and there are the signs of Christmas popping up everywhere.  In fact, there is a Christmas tree in the lobby of my office building!

I hope you all are enjoying your Thanksgiving week as much as I am.  It's always a little slower, a little quieter, and a little more relaxed the week of Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'm loving it! Hugs to you all today!

No comments: