Friday, November 2, 2012

Fotolanthropy

If at anytime you feel the need to be wrapped in the peace of the Lord or to be inspired by the grace of God, I encourage you to visit the Fotolanthropy website by clicking HERE



Image from fotolanthropy Facebook page.
 Fotolanthropy brings an amazing and awe-inspiring twist to capturing life and its most precious moments that we would not typically document.  It is the product of two wonderful women who began by capturing the story of James Camden Sikes, an 8-month old boy who was diagnosed with a brain tumor.  I followed his story from the beginning and ultimately found my heart aching with joy and pain for his family.  Fotolanthropy tells unique stories with passion, kindness, respect, and love.  I hope you will visit their website and get to know their clients.  Each time I read a story, I find my head bent low offering prayers of thanksgiving and hope.

P.S.  I should disclose that I am not related to, or friends with, these wonderful women who donate their talents in such a precious way.  In fact, I've never met them; however, I truly admire their mission and am grateful for the blessings they have bestowed upon so many families already.

No comments: