Monday, November 22, 2010

Random Pictures

Remember Big Chocolate?
Well, the season ended a couple weeks ago, and Dominique sent Luke this:


Uh, yeah, he's soooo excited!
We're going to miss watching that big guy play.
He is a sweetheart!

And here are some other pics just for fun.

First one is called "Luke's Way Into The Will"


Second one is called "The Happy Couple"

(Evie has told us that she won't get married when she's older because she's already married to Walter.)

The last is called, "Cute Tushie!"

I can't help myself! It's so pinchable!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I'm going to reach through my monitor and pinch every one of those cute cheeks.

P.S. That Big Chocolate guy sounds like such a nice young man. What a great role model for Luke. :)

The Potters said...

I'm cracking up at the last picture! I wasn't expecting that at all! :) And I can't believe how big Luke is getting!

Theresa said...

I love that picture, but my favorite one is where I came home and went upstairs to change clothes. When I walked into George's room, Rosie was sitting on the floor with a set of clean clothes for George to wear and George was sitting on his wooden rocking horse buck naked rocking away happily. I wanted to capture it on film so much, but I couldn't get to a camera in time. Hilarious!