Friday, September 12, 2008

FOR SALE: 3 bedroom, 4.5 bath

We finally did it! A sign went up in our lawn yesterday and our house is officially on the market. And, I just got a call that someone wants to view it this afternoon! The sign hasn't even been up for 24 hours! That's good news that I hope leads to more good news!

I have to admit that I'm totally having seller's blues, because, really our house is so pretty and, well, it is our home. I will certainly miss it if someone buys it. I even feel like I'm betraying the house that has been so good to me for the last four years. It is beautiful (to me) and I hate to see someone come in and make it ugly. Of course, if someone can come in and do even more good for it like putting more money into the backyard, then I won't feel so bad. Gosh, it sounds like I'm putting my kid up for adoption or something.

So there you have it - we're actually going to move if someone buys our house.

No comments: