Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Crossing Guard Nazi

I got yelled at by a crossing guard with an effin' bullhorn this morning when I apparently parked in the carpool lane (behind another car that was parked) about two blocks away from school. All the moms driving by stared me down with dirty looks, clearly stating with their eyes, "Get out of the way you stupid bitch." What a way to start the morning.

Seriously, when did crossing guards start carrying bullhorns so they could shout at parents several blocks away? When I didn't immediately turn around to move my car, he hopped in his spiffy golf cart and started "speeding" my way. I'm not sure I can be trusted to keep my cool if the crossing guard decides to confront me directly about my infraction.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Maybe you should get a bullhorn, too and you two can have shouting matches.

Theresa said...

I'll be sure to pick one up on my way home. Wait . . . where do you buy a bullhorn?