Monday, August 17, 2009

Never a dull moment

Do you ever have those moments where you watch your child do something really disgusting or embarrassing (like stick his hand down his underwear) and think to yourself, "Thank God that didn't happen in public?" Yeah? Me too. But worse than that are the moments where your child does something disgusting or embarrassing and you think to yourself, "I can't believe that just happened in public!" Luke was holding his penis this weekend at a friend's house. I asked him if he needed to go potty and he announced, "No, my penis is just going up and down." Thanks for the update, Kid. I guess I asked for it.

3 comments:

The Potters said...

Ha ha ha!! I think little boys are hilarious when it comes to things like this! (Maybe because I don't have one?) I have a friend with a 4-year old, who used to walk around and tell his teachers (while touching himself) that he was really only supposed to do this in his bedroom if he was going to do it at all!

Lisa said...

ooooh my! Is this what I have to look forward to??? BOYS!! ;-)

aday_lady said...

I am scared...