Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleepover & Hermione

Luke had a sleepover with his friend Matthew last night. Let me just say that they were cracking me up once they "went to sleep." I made the mistake of telling them that the could come get me if they needed anything. Ugh - huge mistake. Luke came to tell me that the dogs were lonely, they needed drinks of water, he spilled his water, the dogs are talking, etc. I was so tired by the end of the evening, but highly amused. What good kids. It's amazing how happy Luke was to have a friend over. It makes me wish that we actually lived on a street where there were a bunch of kids that Evie and Luke and George could play with on a regular basis. That would be a lot of fun. Oh well. I'll have to settle for sleepovers instead.

On another note, I put Evie's hair in braids and this is what it looked like when we took them out. Poor girl.
Lindsey dubbed her "Hermione Granger." And is that chocolate on her face? Who knows.

P.S. That's what she looked like BEFORE she projectile vomited all over Lindsey's car. She has the worst luck.

2 comments:

Joan said...

We used to braid Amy's hair and now she has the waviest (is that a word?) hair.
She would ask for fluffy hair.

Angela said...

I think she looks adorable. :D

I used to French braid my hair when it was wet to get some of the curl out.