Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Orphans

Here's my soon-to-be second grader with his brother and sister. He finished his last day of first grade yesterday. *sigh*


The whole crew look like they just came out of an orphanage - which sometimes I feel isn't too far from the truth!


Seriously, look at Evie.

She looks like one of the orphans from Annie.


You can even see a glimpse of our dog Walter (who looks a lot like the Annie's dog Sandy in the movie). And her hair is falling apart and somewhere in that mess, there is a bow hanging precariously from a few strands of her hair. Nonetheless, she's precious and adorable.

4 comments:

FWAtty said...

You have an orphan annie & I have ragamuffins! I never imagined that my daughters wouldn't be perfectly groomed with adorable bows in their hair. I am lucky if they keep their hair up and in a bow for more than 15 minutes. I told Kenleigh the other day that God gave me little girls so I could do their hair and therefore she had to let me do her hair--again it worked for 15 minutes.

Mom said...

OMG They look like they have been rode hard and put up wet. They don't usually look like that unless they are at my house.

Angela said...

They are so cute!!!!

Angie said...

I miss being a kid....they would look adorable even in potato sacks. And second grade already!? wow!!!!