Monday, June 13, 2011

She's the First

Luke always gets to be the first in all the major milestones, and I know Evie is a little disappointed by this sometimes. Well, she's going to be the first in the house to lose a tooth. That's right! She has a loose tooth!


She discovered it last night. And after a couple years of Luke insisting that his teeth are loose just a little bit (which means not at all), I took the opportunity to check it out. Turns out, she has a legitimately loose tooth and she cannot stop touching it now. It's precious and she is so proud. She even asked if we could call Luke on his vacation and tell him that she has a loose tooth. And, convinced that she was going to lose the tooth last night, she asked for an apple.


We are still waiting. She's so adorably excited!

5 comments:

Jess said...

Go Evie! Nicholas still does not have any loose teeth, much to his dismay.

Mom said...

Way to go Evie. I am so excited about your loose tooth.

Angie said...

How fun! I bet she's sooooo excited for her first visit from the Tooth Fairy. :)

The Potters said...

Yea Evie!!!

Angela said...

I love how excited she is. I want that back in my life (the excitement - not the losing teeth.)