Friday, April 24, 2009

Busy week = Boring blog.

Sorry everyone. I'm just now catching my breath this week. Kids are great. Luke is excited about his birthday party with Savannah this weekend. Evie doesn't want to go to her dance class. Luke has a soccer game tomorrow at the ungodly hour of 8:30 a.m. I hate early games. I don't think I have to work this weekend (that is always subject to change), but I definitely have plenty to do at home. We are even scheduled to have an open house during Luke's birthday party. Should be an interesting weekend. As for George - well, he's just plain huge. I will try to post pictures this weekend.

Chuck and I went to Spring Fiesta last night - a Young Lawyers event at Joe T Garcia's - and people were walking around with name tags on. Chuck noticed that a few pretentious attorney's had written the name of their law firm below their names on their name tags. Chuck decided to put a law firm name under his name. He chose Bendini, Lambert & Locke. He showed it to me and I immediately started cracking up, but only one other person got it all night. Click on the name of the law firm if you need a clue as to why that is funny.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

you berends are so clever!! ;-)

The Potters said...

That's funny!! Justin cracked up when I read it to him. Wish we could have been there, but our whole household got sick.