Monday, April 6, 2009

Cough, Sniff, Sneeze

They're all sick again. Luke and Evie have sinus infections and upper respiratory infections. George has some crazy rash on his arms. Heaven only knows what Chuck has because he refuses to go to the doctor. And I feel my sinuses starting to tickle. I took all the babies to the doctor this afternoon with the intention of heading off any fevers or crazy infections. I left with four separate prescriptions. Now George's school sent home a notice that pink eye is circulating. I guess it's just that season. Lucky for us, we were healthy from Christmas until now. That's a pretty good run for a house with three kids under the age of five.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

And just before Easter. I hope the medications work fast and everyone feels better.

Joan said...

I am so sorry to hear of your misery. I hope everyone gets to feeling better before the weekend.