Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Margarita Monday

I decided to give Margarita Monday a try about a month ago when I fell off the WW wagon. I couldn't find anything that measured in ounces so that I could put the right amount of mix and tequila in the blender. When I was just about to give up and experiment by sloshing it all together without measuring, I saw one of George's bottles which was conveniently measured out in ounces.




I'm not saying this is the best way to go, but it worked out just fine. Despite the efforts, I gave up on Margarita Monday that night. There are just too many calories and it is a pain in the ass. Champagne Thursday is way easier because you just pop open a bottle.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Enjoy Champaigne Thursday and let someone else make the Margaritas.

Lisa said...

HAHAHA! I laugh because I use Mark's bottles before when I was measuring out my wine.....turns out a bottle is actually more than just 4 servings! ;-) woops!