Monday, March 22, 2010

WW

Forgot to mention:

-.2 last week. Obviously, not a stellar week, but at least it wasn't a gain.

However, I could have a devastating gain this week because all hell broke loose with my diet with Chuck's birthday and a weekend at the lake. However, I've got Chuck on board with WW now, so maybe it will be a bit easier. Cheers to all of you strong women out there who are kicking my ass on this weight loss thing. You inspire me. I just wish you could be there at 5:30 a.m. to inspire me to get my ass out of bed and work out.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yeah for WW! I promise it is worth it if you track everything you put in your mouth. On weeks that I track food I usually gain 2-3 pounds. On weeks that I don't (which have been a lot lately) then I maybe lose hal a pound or even gain! You know I would TOTALLY come pick you up in the mornings to go work out if you lived here (or vice versa!)