Thursday, October 14, 2010

That baby.

Remember this cute little boy?

His name is Zane. Isn't he adorable?! He's the one that I think rivals George when it comes to cuteness, which you can read about here. Of course I think George wins, and I'm sure that Zane's mom (Jenny) thinks that Zane wins.
We'll have to agree to disagree, I suppose.

(I stole the picture from Jenny's blog. I hope that's okay. She's a professional photographer, and I worry about copyright laws and all that junk.)

Anyhow, this sweet little boy is in the hospital and probably facing surgery to correct a vein that is crushing his esophagus and preventing him from eating. Poor baby. I'm glued to Jenny's blog trying to keep track of his situation. I can't even imagine how he feels or how his parents are keeping their cool in this situation. Anyway, send some prayers and thoughts their way. I know I will.

No comments: