Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Time capsule

I've been looking fora cord to download pictures off of one of my cameras and I just found it this morning in a bag in the back of my closet. I was thrilled to download the pictures. It was like a little time capsule from the last year. Just a little walk down memory lane all the way back to summer of 2009.

Evie and I had a bit of a photo shoot one day by the pool. There are probably 20 pictures like this. This one is my favorite.


Grandma and George


Lindsey & Luke



Swimming in 2009
Me and LEG


More photo shoot pics




Evie warming up


Luke with a bucket on his head. It reminds me of the movie Parenthood where Steve Martin watches his kid put a bucket on his head and run into a wall repeatedly.

Ragamuffin Evie doing Vogue

Ragamuffin Evie Looking Stoned


Chuck making Luke stand up for the National Anthem
before a football game on TV


Handsome George




Sleeping Beauties

6 comments:

The Potters said...

Awww, I love the walk down memory lane! The one of Chuck and Luke doing the National Anthem is hilarious!

Angie said...

Your family is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing your photos.

The other day I actually wrote a note on my calendar to sit down and clean our camera off tonight. I can't wait to see all of our pictures again.

Theresa said...

Thanks Angie. I love looking at old pictures. It makes me feel good. Wish I actually had some albums or scrapbooks, but I've got no time or ambition to make them.

Stephanie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL of them! You are so photogenic! You look fabulous! I especially like the ones of Luke and Chuck standing up before the national anthem & daddy and his princess asleep.....

Angela said...

Gorgeous pics, my friend. And you know I want the one of George with the Rebel on his chest framed. LOL.

Lisa said...

awww, love it! the change so fast! adorable kiddos, my friend!!