Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Busy Moms Choose . . .

MomAgenda! Check out this product that my good friend (and Evie's Godmother) Stephanie told me about. (Thanks, Steph!) It is called the MomAgenda and it is a website that has planners just for moms! It is really great and innoventive. I'm so impressed! Why can't I come up with ideas like this?

The planner runs from August to August so it coincides with the school year. On the planner, there is a place for all your commitments and then there are four spots below for activities for up to four children. It is such a great system! Plus, it looks really great since you can buy it in all kinds of fashionable colors and prints.

I know this will be so helpful when the kids start soccer and dance. Which reminds me, I need to get them signed up for soccer and dance. I can't believe my kids are starting all this so soon. As Chuck says, a soccer ball is going to fall out of Lulu one of these days and then I'll really and truly be a soccer mom! Of course another baby is going to fallout of me one of these days and then I'll really and truly be a mother of three! I can't believe this is who I am sometimes, but I sure love my babies!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

that is really cute! i think i could use one of those now to keep track of all of our family's activities! I like paper better cause its easier to see...but then my purse gets so heavy!

I wish I had come up with the BOPPY. I still use mine every day and think its prob the best and most used baby item we have! :)

Jess said...

Nicholas played soccer this spring. He loved it. I may not have a LuLu, but I have already called myself a soccer mom. Never thought I would see the day, but I love it.