Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures Pages!!!

Picture pages, picture pages, la, la, la, la, la . . . does anyone remember that? I think it was something Bill Cosby did. Maybe on Fat Albert, or was it something else altogether? Ah ha! - a few minutes on the internet and here's a blast from the past. I LOVE the internet! By the way, I always loved the noise his marker made when he would draw. Does anyone else remember that?



As promised a few days ago, here are some pictures of Luke and Evie Cruising in the mini. Look how much room there is! You can't even see the front passenger seat in front of Evie!
















Here's Evie in her Jessica-Simpson-esque Tony Romo Jersey.



And here's Luke refusing to have his picture taken, because is he such a typical guy - and Evie is telling him that he needs to have his picture taken (because I just got after him for not cooperating). Aren't we all so stereotypical? Okay, so it won't let me add another image - I never claimed to be technically savvy. I'm sure I've screwed something up here. I guess I'll have to add it in another post. Oddly, it will let me add a video, so who knows. Okay, I'm an idiot, I figured it out. I'm glad you all aren't actually here to see how bad I am at this. Notice how she even has her finger wagging at him? Where does she pick this stuff up?!


This is Ms. Evie singing and dancing to Sneaky Snake. If you listen carefully (and I mean very carefully) you can hear the words "Sneaky Snake goes dancing a hhinhhg and a hhinhhg (that should be wigglin' and a hissin'), then she goes on with something that sounds vaguely like "He doesn't have any arms or legs . . ." and then she trails off into nothing. Pretty cute nonetheless





One last shot of Luke and Evie holding up their bedtime story books. Clearly there are more pictures of Evie, but before you start to think she is the favorite, let me just tell you how difficult it is to take a picture of Luke and how difficult it is to keep Evie out of a picture. She's such a ham!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love their faces in the bedtime books picture, they look like they just won the lottery! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

WOW! When did Evie get so tall? I guess it's been a while since I've seen them both. So sorry Luke is not very demonstrative. But it is always greener on the other side, Colt is too touchy feely. He had to cuddle for like two hours last night, hanging all over me and kissing me and all this stuff about what a great Mom I am (that last part I did not mind) all because he said he missed cuddleing at Mass as he was up being an altar server with Amy. Ususally, I allow then to cuddle ahng all over me in Mass because I am conscious it might look bad for me to tell them "Quit touching me!" in Church. Yeah, I'm weird!