Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Old picture, but one of my favorites

I came across this picture today and saved it as my desktop background. It is an old picture but it always brings a smile to my face. This is a picture of Evie at her 2 year check up with our favorite pediatrician, Dr. Murphy. He has a little toy doctor kit in the exam room and Evie decided to try on everything. Chuck was with her and took this picture with his phone. She's such a cutie pie!

Almost a full year has passed. This is what she looked like last night:


We were playing around before bedtime, which would explain why they were both still awake when Chuck and I went to bed at 10:30 last night.


2 comments:

Ismail Alparslan said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to give
one thing back and aid others such as you aided
me.
Feel free to visit my web site

appartementen in Alanya
wohnungen in alanya
wohnungen in alanya
wohnungen Antalya
Asunto Antalyasta
apartments in antalya
villas in turkey
Huvilat Turkista
Villa Tyrkia
villa Alanya

Marie Jones said...

Your article helped me to understand the topic well and I would love to share this to my friends. I also love to
Get Facebook Likes
Free Facebook Likes
Get Twitter Followers
Free Twitter Followers
Get YouTube Subscribers
Get Website Traffic
Get Google Plus Votes
Free Facebook Subscribers
Free Google Plus Votes
Thank you for this and all the best.