Friday, February 5, 2010

Freakin' bring on the weekend already.

Lindsey and I are headed to the rodeo tonight sans Chuck and the kids. Should be a fun girls night out. I have passes from my firm, so I'm looking forward to actually seeing the rodeo. Then tomorrow night we are going to eat at the Backstage Grill at the Rodeo (I think that's what it is called). It's fun to eat dinner in a restaurant that is kind of like a suite at the Rodeo. I'm looking forward to it, but worried about what to wear - I'm such a girl.

Today, I'm stuck in my least favorite suit and I'm ready to go home and trade it for a pair of jeans, some boots, and a comfortable (but stylish) shirt. I'm so ready for the weekend! I woke up this morning and could have sworn it was Saturday. Imagine my chagrin when I figured out that it was, in fact, only Friday.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hope you had fun and hope you enjoy the weekend!