Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Monday

It's going to be one of those weeks, so y'all hang on.

At least I started my week right by waking up with this handsome fella by my side. Although, I wish he had slept longer. Look at that little tushie!

As for all of us as a whole, well it's effin' hot so I can't bring myself to go outside and do anything. I lack all motivation to do anything other than sit in my air conditioned living room and stare at the television. I won't even get in the 90 degree swimming pool - it feels like swimming in pee. So, call me crazy, but I don't find swimming in pee all that refreshing and enjoyable. I'm hoping my attitude will readjust when the weather cools down.

1 comment:

Angela said...

He is so adorable!!

I know what you mean, it's too hot even for the pool.

UGH!!