Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This is all I've got today

I had no idea how boring my life could be until it got consumed by trial. I miss my kids so much and they keep asking, "Why do you have to go to work?" Right now it looks like trial will last three to four weeks.

In the mean time, I have to say that I witnessed George's first successful crawling!!!! Yes, he did it. What a big boy. I'm so proud of him. He's really on the move and having fun. He is even pulling himself up. Of course, this also means that he has entered the stage where he hurts himself constantly which means there is no way to take pictures of him without revealing the fact that he has a new bump on his forehead every other day from where he has rolled, crawled, fallen, or turned his head into things like coffee tables, toys, walls, doors, feet, etc. Despite that, I'll have to post pictures soon. I'm so far behind in my updates.

2 comments:

Mom said...

I knew he was close last week when I was there. Yeah for George.

Lisa said...

I hear ya on the bumps and bruises! Zach CONSTANTLY had some kind of boo boo on his face!

Hope the trial goes by okay....and fast!