Monday, October 26, 2009

Trouble

I seriously have the most adorable children, but they are trouble! - Particularly this little one.







Halloween costumes arrived in the mail and they insisted on trying them on. Remember that Luke wants to be an astronaut when he grows up. He's very serious about it. These two recently decided to draw on the wall of our stairwell with Evie's Lipsmacker's lip gloss. The two are looking forward to repainting it.

And here is George - a man after my own heart.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Oh my gosh. He is too smart for his own good. I knew he liked to stand at the gate; but to open it. I love the pictures.

roxy said...

no way!!! I am pretty sure my 3 1/2 year old could not get that gate to open by himself! little georgie is amazing!

Unknown said...

Holy cow, your kids are cute! Your baby looks like a Cabbage Patch doll, he's amazing!

Theresa said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I cannot believe that Ashley commented on my blog!!!! Love that lady! Ok, so Ashley, please take a look at my post entitled "Patch" from July. I'll post a link tomorrow.

Jess said...

George, so smart! Better watch out.

The Potters said...

HOW did that baby open up that gate???

roxy said...

Theresa- i understand your excitement about Ashley's comment. I looked at her blog and she is quite funny!!