Thursday, October 29, 2009

Working Mothers Unite

Our elementary school does not cater to professional mothers. There have been two parent meeting's / social events scheduled for 9 a.m. on a weekday. WTF? Yes, I'm a mother and yes, I work. 9 a.m. is well into my work day already. I'm so glad the stay at home moms have found a convenient time to get together and socialize. Son of a bitch. Perhaps I should sign up to be in charge of something so that I can schedule it after work hours just to piss off the stay at home moms who are making dinner at that time. Damn it. I fully appreciate stay at home moms, but can't they make some effort to accommodate those of us who have to work outside the home?

2 comments:

The Potters said...

This ticks me off, and my little girl isn't even in grade school yet. I feel for you, because I can only imagine how I will be in just a few years. Ugh, they will rue the day, Theresa. They will rue the day.

Theresa said...

yes they will!