Monday, November 30, 2009

And so it begins!

Luke threw up on the way down to College Station for the Texas A&M game.

Evie threw up on the way to Oklahoma where we were celebrating with Chuck's family.

(You may not know this about me, but I cannot handle vomit, so I spent a few moments hanging my head out the car window gagging after each vomitous event.)

Lindsey was sick (but didn't throw up) on the way home from Oklahoma.

Other than that, Thanksgiving was great.

Now, time to put Thanksgiving behind us and move on to CHRISTMAS! Geez, I love this season. I've got the Christmas tree up already and lots of decorations going. It got cold outside last night and we had a fire in the fireplace, beef stew on the stove, sugar cookies in the oven, and the movie White Christmas on tv. What a great night. I'm looking forward to more wonderful nights this December.

No comments: