Thursday, April 1, 2010

The three

We were fooling around in the backyard this week because the weather is so beautiful. Of course it is supposed to storm all day tomorrow - the day I have off of work. Yay me.

Here's Evie as a self-proclaimed witch. Luke joined her and before I knew it I became a member of a make-believe coven. Wow.


Then these are my three little rascals having fun. Disregard the dead state of the backyard. Spring is coming, but nothing is in bloom yet.

As you can see, we haven't taken the cover off the pool yet. The dogs like to run across it and get their feet wet. Drives me crazy. George also thinks it's for walking on and I've had to save him a couple times when he stepped on it and started to get a little wet. The point of the cover is so the kids don't drown so it's not like he's in any real danger, just in danger of getting wet.




And here's my little daredevil:



Evie had a little Easter party at her school yesterday. Conveniently, work did not get in my way of being able to attend. And thank God, I was able to go. She didn't even recognize me for the first 10 minute - a bad sign I think. When she finally smiled and gave me a hug, her teacher walked by and said, "See! I told you she would be here." My eyes got wide. This teacher was making promises that I couldn't necessarily fill! I am so glad I was able to go, but what else have I missed that her teachers promised her I would be at????? Shit.



But at least she is cute!

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great pictures. I can't wait to get up there and see them.

Mary said...

I can't believe how red George's hair is! Looks like you had a fun day.