Thursday, October 23, 2008

Font

Wish I had time to change the settings on my blog so that it could accurately reflect the season and the slightly cold weather outside. Sadly, I'm much to busy at work to even contribute a real post today. Just know I'm doing my best to enjoy the weather and the season despite being holed up in an office building. I hope you're doing the same: breathe the cool air, hear the crunch of leaves, appreciate the pumpkins festively donning front porches in your neighborhood, and have a little snack on some Halloween candy.

By the way, today is our second 4-D ultrasound. I think Grandma (my mom) is going to try and make it to town to see her newest little grandson in low-def. Hopefully, I'll have some better pictures to post of our latest blessing from above.

Happy autumn!

No comments: