Friday, December 12, 2008

Blood Pressure

Congratulations to me! I did not have to see the doctor this morning. My blood pressure was 135/86. Not bad. I've borrowed a blood pressure cuff from my friend who suffered from preeclampsia a couple years ago. I will monitor my bp over the weekend and see the doctor on Tuesday. No big deal, right? Still, I am planning to leave work early today. I've pretty much wrapped up all my pending issues here at work so I have no idea what I'm going to do for the next few days. With my luck, all this hullabaloo about my bp will probably disappear and I'll be pregnant until my due date with nothing to do at work.

For Lisa, here is a belly shot taken this morning. You also get to see our horribly crooked tree in the background. We got the tree on the Sunday afternoon of Thanksgiving weekend. Chuck wanted to wait for the next shipment of trees because nothing looked good, but I was insistent that we were getting our tree that day! Well, I guess I should have taken his advice. Instead, we have a tree with character - a little imperfect and off center - just like us.

The kids are also going to the doctor this morning with Chuck so that we can clear up this crazy cold they have. Their poor noses look so painful!

4 comments:

Joan said...

You look BEAUTIFUL! What Great Picture - you are really glowing!!
I love the tree, too.

Theresa said...

We took three pictures before this and Chuck said I looked pissed off. He encouraged me to flash the "Strutter Smile". Glad I'm glowing in the last picture at least.

ginster said...

you look great! and think how you will look tomorrow with baby george outside in the free world! stay rested and happy pushing!

Lisa said...

you look beautiful!! thanks for appeasing me :)

And Congrats on little George's arrival, can't wait to see some pics of the newest addition!