Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Santa Cause

Just wanted to share a fun tradition that one of my friends participates in each year. It is called The Santa Cause. DFW Santa Cause is an annual holiday pub crawl fundraiser benefiting the United Way Charities of Dallas/Ft. Worth. People get dressed up as Santa, Mrs. Clause, elves, the Grinch, etc. and get on a big yellow bus to drink the night away for a good cause. There are already 249 people registred for the Dallas Santa Cause and 60 people registered for the Fort Worth Santa Cause!


I just love this idea and wish it had been around when I was bar hopping on a regular basis. Chuck and I would have LOVED it! Oh well. Instead, I am passing this on to you. If you go to the website, you can enjoy the fun pictures and even make a donation to this worthy cause. Here's the link and a picture to give you an idea of what it is all about:



Hope you all have a holly jolly day!

No comments: