Friday, May 15, 2009

Back to the Doctor

We went back to the doctor today and the diagnosis is the same. He freaked me out last night because I picked him up to comfort him and he screamed as if it hurt for me to touch him. He must be very achey. Now he's layin gon the floor next to me screaming. Poor thing. I hope this passes in the next 24 hours. We're all whipped and just trying to maintain our sanity and our jobs. (Oh, darn, he was distracted by his hands for a second, but the crying started back up).

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Another week...hope George is feeling better! At least its a short week, right?

Theresa said...

Yes!!! I'm really looking forward to the beach this weekend! George is better. Today was the first morning he didn't wake up crying. I hope we all stay well so we can have a good vacation!