Thursday, May 21, 2009

Laughter everyday

Luke asked me in the car this morning, "Do you know what this is?" I was just driving along, so I couldn't look and I answered, "No, what?" I glanced over, he smiled, and he answered in a very Matthew McConaughey voice, "Speed." I looked down and my speedometer and said, "Yup, 32 miles and hour is some speed." It's not always a grand comedy around our house, but in some way, big or small, those kids make me laugh every day. They also wrap themselves more and more around my heart. This morning, Luke mentioned in passing as I was trying to get everything out the door, "Mom, you look nice." That's all I needed to start my morning off right.

Speaking of Matthew McConaughey, you've got to watch this clip of Matt Damon doing Matthew McConaughey. Soooo funny. I couldn't upload it, so click here.

No comments: