Friday, June 12, 2009

Video Camera

I've been trying to install my video camera so that I can use skype to talk to my sister in London and Lindsey, but I cannot make it work! I had my sister Joan here to try and make it work and she spent a couple hours working on it. I thought this was supposed to be easy. I want to make sure it is up and running when Lindsey gets here so that she will be able to talk to her family any time she wants or needs to. I may have to get a different camera and start from scratch. I should have known when the salesman asked me if I wanted insurance (on my $35 camera) and when I said no, he responded, "Okay, but I can't do anything for you if you come back in two weeks and isn't working." Hmmm. I thought that was curious at the time, but I didn't realize it would take me this long to figure out that it wasn't going to work.

No comments: